This is an unusual, handmade silver sea creature ring which would be the perfect gift for a beach or sea lover.
The substantial ring was handmade in fine and sterling silver using hand tools and traditional silversmithing methods and features a starfish, murex shell and other sea themed creatures residing on the shank.
This ring is a size Z (US 12.75) and has been hallmarked with my makers mark at the London Assay Office to verify that it is fine and sterling silver.
* The item comes carefully packaged in a black gift box, perfect for giving!
* Before you place an order, please carefully read our terms and conditions.
* If this is a gift, I can ship the package, along with a note and gift receipt, directly to the recipient. At checkout, make sure to enter the recipient's address as the “Ship To” address, along with note details in the Note section, and I'll take care of the rest. You will receive a shipping notification with tracking information when the package is shipped.
* All items are sent to you using the address listed on Etsy, usually by Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK) and are insured and tracked. I am personally unable to guarantee delivery as once your order is posted it is out of my control.
Thanks for looking x
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Personal information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Michelle Giles, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note, if a customer contacts you to access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or request that the customer send a request directly to Etsy.
Much of the jewellery I make is made to order and specifically for you. Although I strive for consistency on each and every piece, very slight variations are inevitable and no two pieces are ever exactly the same. The usual processing time is 3-5 working days for making individual pieces advertised on Etsy prior to postage.
You may wish to customise your piece in some way. I am happy to help and will give you a price and timescale when you enquire.
Maybe you have an idea for a commission and would like to discuss it. When you commission jewellery based on your own idea, I will visualise it for you and will aim to process the commission within two weeks. I will keep you updated with the progress.
All my items are sent in a lovely gift box, ready to give as a gift (or just as importantly as a treat for yourself). However if you'd like a personalised message to be included just send me a note when putting in the order and I will include a little gift card with your message.
Although rare, packages do get lost in the post from time-to-time. I will not be held responsible for packages lost in the mail. I send all mail special delivery and will send you a copy of the proof of purchase upon shipping.
Yes. Please contact me for pricing and instructions for ordering without that chain.
All silver will tarnish over time. This process is natural but some substances in our daily lives will speed the process up, contact with soap, hairspray, perfume, food, latex and even the natural oils on our hands can tarnish silver quicker.
I recommend that you use a good quality jeweller's silver cloth regularly as part of your jewellery cleaning routine before the tarnish process begins.
Always remove jewellery before showering or swimming as silver can react with chemicals and chlorine.
Silver is a soft metal and it will naturally mark and scar if knocked, this is a natural characteristic of silver and means a pure silver charm or pendant will age and wear gradually over time.
All packages are sent Royal Mail special delivery, insured, and tracked to make sure you get your jewellery safe and sound.
Everything will be sent out Royal Mail special delivery. This is a next day service delivery by 1pm (for the UK). This is tracked, insured and needs to be signed for when delivered. You will be sent an email with the tracking code once your parcel is sent.
International orders are sent usually through Royal Mail with deliveries to Europe within 3-5 working days, and worldwide within 5-7 working days.
International orders are sent tracked, insured, and will need to be signed for upon delivery.
Buyers are responsible for ensuring the address given at checkout is correct and for any customs, taxes or duty fees that may apply/or be applied by your destination country. We suggest that you contact your local customs agency prior to purchase to learn about the costs which may be incurred on the package at the time of delivery. Please note that while not common, items can be delayed by customs and that we (the seller) cannot be held responsible for this delay.
Paypal payment is due within 48 hours of purchase, otherwise the sale will be cancelled.
If you don’t know your ring size there are a few options available:
1) purchase a ring sizer from my shop
2) pop into a nearby jewellery shop and they will be able to take your measurements for free.
3) if you know your size but it's not a UK size you can check a conversion chart by clicking on the following link:
4) you can also drop me a line with your size according to your country chart
All rings are made to the sizes you specify at checkout or on ordering and charges may apply if you need the ring adjusted after purchase.
To measure for a bangle - Close your fingers together and bring your thumb to your little finger, just as you would when you slide a bangle over your hand. Use a flexible measuring tape, string, or strip of paper and wrap it snugly around your hand at the widest point. Then measure the string/paper with a ruler.
All bangles are made to the sizes you specify at checkout or on ordering and charges may apply if you need the bangle adjusted after purchase.